.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Drug Addiction and Time Essay

I believe that I am an addict, I do a lot of bad ratiocinations in my life. But the worst was my decision to start using drugs. From the day that I started using to nary(prenominal) I get to discernd it. And at magazines I would do entirely now about(predicate) anything to get it, I spend a penny done just about everything except sell my body. I stole from the people I love to get what I needed. Using drugs went from only on the weekends, to a join times a week, to everyday. The worst part is, is I didnt check off that it was consuming so much of my life.There came a point where just smoking weed wasnt enough anymore, and thats when i should excite walked away. I was 16 when I did heroin the first time. But it wasnt until a year later when I started shooting up. My best star and I did everything together and this was no different. We were hooked, she more than I, our lives revolved around get high. I remember the days we couldnt get it, she would shake and parole beca use her body ached for it so bad. I hated seeing her sick, all I could do nothing to help her.It was the worst thing that I have ever seen. When I could I would get her what she needed. We spent our summer days inside. Most of the time we were so high that we couldnt move, but to us that was the best part of the day. At that moment we could finally just tight-fitting our eyes and breathe. Looking back now the worst part for me is that I helped my best friend kill herself. I provided her with the drug that was sucking her dry. At that point in time I thought I was support her.We have always depended on each other but this time we depended on something else. We both are not using heroin anymore, and have come out on the other side of that addiction. We both go that if it were placed in front of us we could not say no. Addiction has taken a lot from me. I have at sea the trust of my Parents and my freedom I ounce had. My best friend and I can not hangout outside of school, were jus t not favourable for each other to be around. But most of all I lost respect for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment